M&M Muffins recipe


Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to bake something, and I founded this mix to make American Muffins in the kitchen. It was just so easy to make and to make it a little bit more delicious, I just put some M&M's into the dough. So with the mix I used, I only needed to add oil and water, but you has to look on your mix, what you has to add.

This is what you need:

- 500g mix for American Muffins
- 200g sunflower oil
- 200ml water
- and, of course, M&M's


And this is how I made it:

 Put the mix, sunflower oil and the water in a large bowl. And mix well!

Add the M&M's and mix carefully with a spoon.

Put the dough in small muffin cups.

Put it 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°.

I hope you like it!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This muffins look delicious!
    I'm definitely going to give this recipe a try :)

    I read you like to cook so, perhaps, you might want to give a try to a cupcakes' recipe I shared on my blog a couple of weeks ago: Nutella & Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! And I'm definitely going to take a look at your cupcakes! :)

      Verwijderen