Flow magazine and book for paper lovers 2


Hi everyone!

A few days ago I ordered this book from Flow called Book for Paper Lovers 2. Flow is actually a magazine and I got the magazine for Christmas. I really love it, it looks all so nice and cute with all the nice patterns and there are always a lot of beautiful pictures in.

In the magazine was this time a 365 day calendar. Everyday there is a beautiful parable or quote on it. All you gotta do is tear out the papers and hang it on a rope. Now I can read everyday a beautiful quote :).




In the magazine there are also a lot of pictures, stories of people, some recepies and more cool stuff.

Then the Flow Book for Paper Lovers 2, in this book are more than 300 pages of paper goodies: thank-you cards, stickers, shiny craft paper, DIY envelopes, inspirational papers, gift tags, coloring pages, and so much more.

I really love this book! Last year I bought it too and it doesn't become boring. You can just use it for so much paper DIY's or give it to a friend. 

Here are a few of my favorite pages.





Let me know what you think!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten